In its SIXTH year, this fun and action packed Boot Camp class will get you in shape, tone your muscles, and burn calories. This class consists of cardio drills, stair climbing, strength and circuit training followed by Pilates-based core work and Yoga stretch.
Out of shape? No worries.
There are levels of intensity (1-3) and of impact (high/low). All levels are in the same class, I just vary your workout based on the level you choose.
Location = All classes are held at the beautiful South Bellevue Community Center. Because this is a community center, the good news is there is no membership fee to join “the club” and Bellevue residents pay a reduced rate. (See How to Register below for additional details.)
Participation = There are 5 ways to participate.
- “All Karie All the Time” = 4 Boot camp classes a week: Mon 8:45 AM; Tues 9:15 AM; Wed 8:45 AM; Thurs 9:15 AM. You get a 15% discount for signing up for all four classes. Prices run about $8.90 per class, per session for Bellevue residents and $10.50 for non-residents. Sessions are typically one month in length. You will see the best results from doing my class 4x a week!
Fun Fact: A number of people take ALL FOUR of my Boot Camp classes
(Monday through Thursday) and is how the slogan “All Karie All The Time” was created – one of my students, Kristi, coined the expression
and it stuck.
- 2 classes per week sessions = either the Mon/Wed 8:45-9:45 or Tues/Thurs 9:15-10:15. Sessions are typically one month, $10.50 per class, per session for Bellevue residents & $12.50 for non-residents.
- 1 class per week = Tues only, 9:15-10:15, $10.50 per class, per session for Bellevue residents & $12.50 for non-residents.
- Flex Pass = 5 class pass. Can be used at any of the Mon-Thurs Boot Camp classes. The pass runs Jan-April, May-August, Sept-Dec and expire the last day of the pass season. For example, if you buy a pass in January it would expire on April 30th. There is no limit on how many passes you can buy per year: $60 for Bellevue residents; $72 for non residents. About $12.00/class or 14.40/class for non-residents.
- Drop in = 1 class pass: $13 or Bellevue residents; $15.50 for non residents.
How To Register = There are 3 ways:
- Online with the City of Bellevue Register Here
- By phone: (425) 452-4240
- In person at the South Bellevue Community Center
South Bellevue Community Center MAP
14509 SE Newport Way
Bellevue, WA 98009
I call this Turn & Burn: Run 1/2 way up the hill backwards & then turn & sprint to the top. Serious calorie burner! And YES there are level 1 options.